Posted on 6 April 2017
Advertising Operations Executive at FarfetchFarfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
The Farfetch marketing team is one of the largest within the business. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do. From revolutionary editorial features and storytelling, global ad campaigns, to the ins and outs of running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion and tech professionals.
For the most creative curators in fashion!
You’ll form part of a newly created Advertising division here at Farfetch. This is an exciting opportunity to help us shape the future of our business and help us to create an innovative, new team. We’re looking for an Advertising Operations Executive to come on board and look after campaign management and optimisation for all booked digital advertising. You’ll ideally have experience within a similar campaign management position, with proven knowledge with ad servers and web analytics tools.
What You’ll do:
- Offer pre-campaign support and post-campaign analysis to the Advertising Sales team
- Keep the Advertising team up to date with average impression levels, performance and available inventory
- Inventory management including shared takeover schedules in order to prevent overbooking and under delivery
- Liaise with other departments such as Marketing & Tech on behalf of Advertising team when required
- Be the main point of contact for technical and specification queries and providing a very high level of client service in this capacity
Who You Are:
- Ideally at least one year’s experience within a similar campaign management role
- Experience with Ad servers and web analytics tools
- Analytical and methodical – you will need to be great with spread sheets, manipulating data and reviewing results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially astute
- Ideally, bilingual English/Italian
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending your CV through to the link below