Posted on 6 April 2017
Global Marketing Partnership Manager at FarfetchFarfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Don't change fashion for a season. Change it forever.
The Farfetch marketing team is one of the largest within the business. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do, from revolutionary editorial features and storytelling, global ad campaigns, to the ins and outs of running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion and tech professionals.
For the most creative curators in fashion.
We’re looking for a Global Marketing Partnerships Manager to join our growing Marketing team here at Farfetch. You will work directly with our Global Marketing Partnerships Director to develop strategic initiatives and execute/implement partnerships that reflect our core brand identity, corporate strategy and business objectives, whilst delivering identified KPIs and targets to support our fast growing, global business.
We’re looking for a real industry expert and someone with proven experience of building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client partner relationships that are in-line with the following initiatives; to drive - brand awareness, customer acquisition, subscriber growth, and strong partner relations to support commercial and marketing needs.
What You’ll do:
- Oversee all market research, execution logistics and ongoing management for strategic brand marketing partnerships and product collaborations across identified key verticals (Music, Specialty Finance, Art, Travel, Hospitality, Wellness) and across all touch points including but not limited to – on-site activation, mobile, social media, press, events, search, CRM
- Perform market and trend analysis to develop new industry/sector verticals for future focus
- Work closely to support the Private Client Department to build brand awareness by creating strategic partnerships and experiences for new client acquisition and existing clients
- Develop and strengthen internal processes (during implementation, execution and management phases) to improve group efficiencies to ensure all departments are aligned and deliver on time
- Identify and brief key stakeholders relevant to specific partnerships
- Brief legal counsel on agreements and all commercials related to a partnership
- Be an ambassador for our business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
Who You Are:
- Proven partnership/marketing/branding experience and execution of successful project management.
- Ability to create partnerships with a global scope across multiple marketing platforms
- Work closely with the global marketing partnerships director to drive a clear and coherent strategy to reflect core brand identity, strategy and business objectives
- Has a strong black book of relevant partnership contacts globally with a solid and relevant network, to ensure pro-active approach to idea generation and expansion of partnership initiative with ‘like minded’ brands and people
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive projects and process from plan to execution
- Ability to work internally across multiple departments
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong business acumen including analytical and problem-solving
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to develop contacts, client and industry relations
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work independently
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending your CV through to the link below