Posted on 7 April 2017
Motion Designer at Byte LondonWe are a young and independent marketing technology agency. Our mission is to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We unite data, technology, creative content and media. Our clients include Spotify, ASOS, Just Eat and Pret to name a few. Since being founded in 2014, Byte London has grown to 40 brilliant people. We are looking for a talented Motion Designer to join our team.
Motion Designers at Byte bring to life authentic ideas that capture audiences’ attentions, inspire behaviour change and drive people to want to share. Motion design is increasingly a key part of our studio’s output.
The role of Motion Designer is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving.
- Take and respond to client (internal and external) briefs. These vary greatly - from designing a short gif to creating an animation style that brings a campaign to life. They can also be editing longer and more in depth pieces.
- Oversee and be involved in creative production
- Work collaboratively with Creative Planners and Designers and get stuck in with creative ideas development
- Be aware of and respond to current digital design and culture
- Present work internally and externally
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
Skills and previous experience:
- An outstanding showreel
- 1 - 4 years relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Art direction skills
- Above average written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
- A love for learning new things
Nice to have:
- Experience with social media campaigns, understanding its potential and its limitations
- Experience with photography or videography