Posted on 7 April 2017
Freelance Senior Designer at FIVE33 LtdWe are looking for a freelance graphic designer at mid-senior level, who can be a collaborator on a Style Guide project for a leading entertainment property. The successful candidate must be passionate about film and entertainment, and be experienced in taking the lead on creative projects, particularly Style Guides, as well as being aware of current licensing and product trends. We are looking for a candidate with an engaging and unique portfolio and experience in a range of areas, with work that exemplifies being highly skilled in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Contributing to an IP Style Guide; producing designs for a range of audiences
- Designing product mock-ups meeting current licensing and consumer trends – including apparel, sportswear, technology, toys and homeware
- Visualization using Adobe Photoshop with high-level realism
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite packages, with excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading projects
- Applicants must have at least 3-5 years industry experience or show a stunning commercial portfolio
- Trend awareness, particularly in licensing, fashion and consumer products
- Experience in entertainment is preferable but not essential
How to ApplyPlease send portfolios and links to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.