Posted on 7 April 2017
Juniort Artworker/Design Assistant at London Film ExperienceWe are looking for an in-house Artworker/Design Assistant to join our product design team working on the Harry Potter and James Bond Franchise.
Working with the team you will be required to artwork new design concepts and amend
existing CAD’s as well as overseeing the approval process from start to finish. Knowledge or experience in sourcing would be a great advantage but not essential.
- Creating and editing artwork - using Illustrator & indesign
- Putting artwork up for approval
- Sourcing of manufacturers and working with them to produce new products
- Working from sampling stage to completion - negotiating costs, placing orders and arranging delivery
- Daily running of the website - uploading new products and banners etc. - good Photoshop skills including re-touching required
- Knowledge of Shopify would be an advantage but not essential
- Self motivation with good prioritisation and time management skills
- Good vector drawing skills
- Packaging design
- Design of POS for in-store