Posted on 7 April 2017
Junior Copywriter at Radley YeldarRY exists to inspire change. Over the last 30 years, we’ve done that in thousands of ways for some of the world’s most interesting businesses. The brand creative team is responsible for all things brand engagement, including marketing, campaigns, identities and sustainability. Together, we create award-winning, idea-driven work for clients including TEDxLondon, Lidl, The Mayor’s Office, GREAT and IKEA.
Copywriting critical for us – you can’t do great work without great words. So, we’re looking for a junior copywriter to join our team.
You’ll work alongside our designers and consultants to create incredible content and standout campaigns. You’ll split your time between long-term accounts that you’ll own, and shorter creative projects working with our design team.
You’ll be responsible for writing all kinds of different communications, including: brand narratives; long-form print, e.g. brochures and articles; web copy, e.g. .com copy, social content, native ads; campaign copy across multiple applications.
You’ll be in charge of reviewing, editing and rewriting client content into something that meets the brief – in terms of placement, tone of voice, etc.
You’ll come up with ideas for relevant, interesting content for brands – then execute it.
You’ll work with our designers to come up with outstanding ideas for our clients.
- Clarity – you can turn complex content into engaging, accessible copy.
- Flexibility – you can think strategically as well as creatively.
- Empathy – you can put yourself in the clients’/audiences’ shoes and write in different tones of voice.
- Commitment – you’re willing to work as hard on a small, everyday task as a big, exciting one.
- Enthusiasm – you really enjoy writing and bring a sense of fun and positivity to projects.
- Quick-thinking – you can think on your feet and react to changes quickly.
- Ideally you'll have some experience working or interning within a digital, content or marketing agency.