Posted on 10 April 2017
Graphic Design Intern at EverythingInBetweenFounded in 2012, EverythingInBetween is a small graphic design practice based in Shoreditch, London. With a focus on visual identity and branding, our work spans a wide range of sectors and manifests in an equally wide range of applications.
We are looking for a graphic design intern to join us for a one month period. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in a fast paced studio environment helping the team with various aspects of projects. A passion for all things graphic design goes without saying, however someone who is both personable and highly motivated is also a must. Your portfolio should demonstrate an aptitude for concept-led work and not stylistic treatment alone.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- A desire to push themselves further
- A portfolio with examples of creative thinking
- Passion for graphic design in all it’s varieties
- An eye for detail
- Self starter