Posted on 10 April 2017
Designer at (RED)Summary: The position will design and execute assets for the (RED) brand and its partnerships to raise awareness of the brand. Reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Create design assets for (RED) included and not limited to: website, social, email, presentations, out of home banners
- Create and edit videos for social media and internal/external use
- Build highly visual and creative presentations to show (RED)’s impact and work both on the ground in Africa and across our brand partners
- Create visual, engaging and sharable content: get people talking about us!
- Work with our Social Media & Content manager to create visually creative and compelling social media and content
- Work with the Business Development team to produce mock-ups and design iterations for prospective (RED) partners
- Work hand-in-hand with creative strategists to elevate/conceptualize client ideas/pitches
- Develop fully branded programs including a set of design assets, voice and positioning
- Execute ad hoc projects as needed