Posted on 10 April 2017
Middleweight Graphic Designer at Agent ProvocateurWe have a unique opportunity to join our Head Office as a Middleweight Graphic Designer!
Reporting to the Graphic Design Manager, you will be working across a wide range of projects including marketing graphics, store communication materials, POS, packaging, content creation and social channels. This role will also act as a support to Graphic Design Manager with the conception of photography shoots and the execution of the visual identity and creative strategy across the business.
- Work collaboratively with the Graphic Design Manger to build photography aesthetic from inception through to delivery.
- Sourcing references for moodboards and defining pre-shoot requirements.
- Knowledge of mark ups and the retouching process. Liaising with pre-production and post-production teams to ensure on time delivery of assets.
- Working with the Social Media Manager and Graphic Designer to create strategic creative plan for social channels for Brand awareness.
- Support Graphic Design Manager in creating additional content from photoshoots i.e. BTS photography, short video, simple animations.
- Work with the Visual Merchandising team to artwork POS, instore visuals and store communication.
- Support the Retail Team with stationary, packaging development, communication to staff and in-house documentation.
- Creating and delivering presentations to the highest standard.
- Liaising with the wider Creative Media team to ensure content is used effectively.
- Support Graphic Design Manager in the creative development and execution of unique marketing projects, including idea generation, style guides and branding.
What we are looking for:
- A self-motivated, highly organised creative individual with attention to detail who has the ability to prioritise.
- Has a positive, collaborative attitude and can work under tight timelines and is able to multi-task in a pressurised and fast paced environment.
- Previous experience within fashion, luxury or agency background.
- Excellent research skills. Awareness of current creative trends and willingness to explore different design solutions.
- An understanding of imagery, composition and design, as well a strong ability to problem solve, collaborate across creative departments and execute marketing incentives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to be proactive and take initiative
- Knowledge in project management, budget management and print production preferable.
- Accomplished in the Adobe suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator. Knowledge in Premier Pro and Flash beneficial.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced junior Graphic Designer that is ready to take the next step in their career. If this sounds like you, please apply now.