Posted on 11 April 2017
Mid-weight Digital Designer at Hello World GroupBenefits of the role: 25 days annual holiday with birthday day-off, Christmas and Easter gifts with bonus, laptop, expenses, phone, good location, on going training and career progression.
About us : Hello World Group is a dynamic digital agency based on the Kings Road, London. We deliver great work across social media and digital marketing for our clients in retail, fashion, publishing and travel.
We are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer, with a minimum of 3 years experience in digital and web design.
- Responsibility for the full design lifecycle from concept to execution
- Producing beautiful and innovative designs for across websites, mobile, landing pages, digital applications and social media channels
- Able to interrogate a creative brief in order to deliver value to the client
- Commercial experience as an integrated designer
- Work alongside strategy, technology and marketing
- UX and UI - Essential
- User-centred design
- Responsive design
- Device contextual design
- Strong typographic skills
- Pitching conceptual design ideas
- Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of digital production processes
- HTML/CSS experience
- Creative flair
- Very strong attention to detail
- Presentation skills and working in a team
You will be : A team player, with a excellent design eye and perfectionist. Fun, outgoing personality, happy working alone or part of a team, can juggle numerous tasks, in a fast paced environment.
Benefits of working for Hello World:
- Fun, friendly environment with music playing all the time
- Great team of talented people
- Free wine and beer available after work
- Working late pizza and cab home
- Breakfast, fresh coffee and tea, fruit, cookies, cake and biscuits
- Great location on the Kings Road
- Team outings: cinema, restaurants and Bars