Posted on 12 April 2017
Receptionist at Ben Adams ArchitectsBen Adams Architects are looking for a down to earth receptionist with a passion for getting the job done and being at the centre of creating a welcoming and vibrant atmosphere in the studio. The main duties range from keeping the wheels of the office churning to making sure everything is in tiptop shape.
We are looking for someone who is creative, charismatic and outgoing. Someone that can get stuck in and that radiates a warm and welcoming attitude.
Role & Responsibilities:
- A pro at greeting and welcoming
- OCD with keeping the studio clean and styled to perfection
- Impeccable tea & coffee skills
You will be assisting the Office Manager and Senior PA in general office admin such as:
- Ordering, booking & handling things effortlessly
- Keeping documents looking sharp & organised
- Keeping the fridge stocked with goodies
- Co-ordinating our fun Friday lectures & lunch time learning sessions
Education & Experience:
- No experience necessary
- Must be self-motivated, charismatic and energetic
Ben Adams Architects has a reputation for elegant and delightful architecture. It is a young and fun studio home to fresh thinkers, creatives and vibrant personalities.
Start Date: ASAP