Posted on 13 April 2017
Junior designer at Red StoneRed Stone is looking for an experienced, keen and motivated junior designer.
Our ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- at least 1-2 years professional experience of working in a design studio
- fresh and original thinking
- able to work across digital, print, environmental
- curious, enthusiastic and proactive
- quick to learn and ability to think on your feet
- accuracy and integrity in all work
- striving for the highest levels of creativity and innovation at all times
- amazing and astounding the Red Stone team with ideas above and beyond the brief
- assisting and supporting the Red Stone team
- ability to work on multiple projects
You will be joining a busy, thriving design team so this is the perfect role for someone looking to develop their career in the industry.
Red Stone is a dynamic and imaginative agency working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK. We're engaged in some fantastic projects from tactical marketing initiatives and ad campaigns, to brand creation and implementation.