Posted on 13 April 2017
Junior Graphic Designer/Illustrator at La BocaLa Boca is an independent design studio operating in the space between illustration and graphic design. We’re image-makers.
We’re fortunate to be able to create these images for a wide range of clients, and the projects we undertake are often quite varied. Record sleeves, film posters, ad campaigns, book covers, and lots of other fun stuff that gets thrown our way.
We’re currently seeking a full-time junior graphic designer/illustrator with up to 2 years relevant experience to work from our West London studio.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Must have a good understanding of the La Boca portfolio, and a desire to contribute to it.
- Up to 2 years experience producing similar work. We will consider graduates with relevant portfolios.
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills (Mac platform).
- Good hand-drawing skills to a level of being able to convey ideas without a computer.
- Knowledge of Cinema4D or After Effects a distinct bonus.
- Good understanding of typography and composition.
- Good knowledge of graphic design history.
- Strong interest in popular culture and all that it entails.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) and a pleasant, easy-going personality.
- Enthusiasm to work on illustrations as part of a team, or individually.
- Ability to adapt and explore different illustration techniques without being precious.
(we have a strict no-ego policy)
Position will be based in our West London studio (remote working is not possible for this role).
How to ApplyTo apply, please write 1 or 2 paragraphs discussing your least favourite La Boca project, along with a CV and PDF sampler (5mb max) or a web folio of your best work to:
Sorry, only successful applicants will be contacted.
No agencies please.