Posted on 13 April 2017
Jewellery Designer at Diamonds FactoryDiamonds Factory are a e-commerce diamond jewellery brand, with one showroom in Hatton Garden. We focus on handmade and bespoke designs, our designs are made by hand from our own independent factory, diamonds sourced, set and graded from our in-house gemologist and finished to the highest standard. We also have one standalone showroom in Hatton Garden London.
We are looking for an experienced jewellery designer to help us streamline and optimise our product range. The candidate will be confident in their knowledge and experience to be able to create a cohesive and unique product range that fits into the commercial landscape but also help us to define our brand and identify how this is reflected into our product collections.
Key responsibilities include:
- Commercially aware
- Identify emerging trends in the industry
- Design to customer profiles
- Developing styles to target price points
- Identify key trend profiles for core jewellery products/collections, including seasonal best sellers
- Provide technical specifications to work with our factory and workshop
- The ability to use CAD as well as design freehand
- Experience designing fine jewellery, specifically diamond and gemstone
- Be able to present and articulate your design process from idea through to final concept (mood boards etc) to present to the team
- 2+ years experience
- Qualification in a design based subject
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Rhino and/or 3D design skills are a bonus
- Design to accurate specifications for our factory
This candidate is not required to come to the London based office everyday, but would be needed to travel for meetings when required.
How to ApplyTo apply e-mail your covering letter, CV/portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com
- NO recruiters -