Posted on 18 April 2017
Creative Director at UnderscoreWe’re seeking a Creative Director to both mentor the design team with unparalleled skill, and develop ideas to the highest of standards on some high profile creative accounts.
Successful applicants will be highly organised, have an eye for detail and a portfolio full of effective digital design alongside examples of how your brand design work has made a connection with target audiences using narrative, key messaging, tone of voice and strong conceptual design.
Key requirements of the role:
- 5+ years agency experience within the design / branding sector
- Concept generation for pitches and business development opportunities
- Creative direction of key projects, liaising with management, design team and clients as appropriate
- Manage multiple projects from concept ensuring the team know their responsibilities and surpass expectations
- Lead creative sessions for internal and external projects
- Provide strategic thinking and design support for key projects
- Review and approve all major projects prior to key delivery stages
- Report to senior team with solid metrics on project and business development based on analytics and target audience reach
- Execution of agreed client deliverables on schedule and within budget
How to ApplyFeeling the connection?
Email today with your portfolio & accompanying cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org