Posted on 18 April 2017
Creative Designer at CellarDoorCellarDoor Is a creative studio built on a belief that great ideas are formed from the marriage of insight and imagination. Taking what is known and colliding it with the unexpected. Sir John Hegarty refers to it as ‘turning intelligence into magic’.
We work with brands that value this craft and detail, pushing and challenging them with our ideas to nurture business growth.
We are looking for an articulate and imaginative mid-weight / senior designer to join our growing team of curious minds and challenge our thinking.
Applicants must work with precision and accuracy and have a keen interest in understanding human behaviour.
- To develop beautiful and engaging creative
- To manage priorities and workload
- To clearly articulate ideas and visually bring to life
- To present creative coherently at a high level
- To help bridge the gap between strategy and design
- Be a vivacious and inspiring spirit in the studio
- Be an ambassador of design thinking and innovation
- To develop positive relationships with clients
- To collaborate with diverse, creative talent
- To deliver high quality design, with attention to layout, typography and flow.
- Degree level study in Graphic Design
- Experience in an agency environment or design led in-house studio
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe suite and industry standard software
- A portfolio that demonstrates intelligent responses to briefs
- A creative passion and flair
- A polite, attentive demeanour that represents the culture of our studio.
You would work with:
- Leading consumer brands such as Caffe Nero and Budweiser Budvar
- Independent craft breweries and cider brands
- Global manufacturing brands such as Roca and Laufen
- Tech and B2B market leaders
- Educational institutions
Salary is £24-32K dependent on experience, with a 6 months review.
We also offer pension and private healthcare within our contract.
How to ApplyTo apply, please tell us a little something about yourself using the recruitment page on our website www.cellardoorcreative.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to post a portfolio please send to
CellarDoor, Formal House, 60 St Georges Place, Cheltenham, GL50 3PN