Posted on 18 April 2017
Senior UX Designer at TigerpsikeTigerspike is a global digital products company. We specialise in Strategy, Experience Design, Development and Systems Integration.
We are looking for a *UX Designer* who loves being involved in challenging and innovative work to join us in creating digital products across a range of industries.
We’re looking for thinkers, problem solvers and lovers of all things design to join our rapidly growing team of designers.
We love what we do, and we want to work with people who love what they do. So, we make sure that our people have a good working environment and are well compensated.
You’ll like working with us if you:
- Love solving problems
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Like having free lunch and drinks every Friday
- Fancy free Bootcamp class every week (not for the faint hearted!)
- Want to enjoy 25 days holidays per year (on top of public holidays)
- Would like having a monthly mobile phone allowance
- Value learning new skills through professional and professional training allowance
This job might be for you if you:
- Can inspire clients and turn ideas into world-class experiences
- Can effectively run stakeholder workshops
- Can gather requirements through workshops, interviews and research
- Have the innate ability to empathise with people and appreciate their context, culture and habits
- Have the skills required to understand the problem(s) you’re trying to solve
- Can work around and find creative solutions within constraints
- Can effectively communicate solution ideas to stakeholders as well as team members
- Have a deep understanding of and appreciation for the context, medium and platforms you’re designing for
And, you will have:
- A degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, and/or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of professional work experience as a Experience Designer
- Self motivation, be comfortable with following direction, and thrive in multidisciplinary teams
Even more awesome if you have:
- A solid knowledge of User Centered Design principles
- Experience designing for small screens as well as big screens
- Worked in different projects that provide a wide range of services
- Experience working in agile environments
More About Us:
Tigerspike is one of the largest specialised enterprise mobility companies in the world. We deliver business value; creating products that are differentiated by the experience, the technology and the data derived from both.
Established in 2003, we have grown into a truly global business, spanning five continents and 8 different markets. From all walks of life, and all corners of the globe, the Tigerspike family is 260+ strong and growing.
We’ve solved problems with companies such as Emirates, Westfield, The United Nations, ADP, Vodafone, Elsevier, AMEX & New Look.
Check out our work at "www.tigerspike.com"
_We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status._