Posted on 18 April 2017
Office Manager at MakerversityAt Makerversity, we build and run awesome spaces for professional makers, combining co-working space with clean and messy workshop space, machines and tools. Really what we’re doing isn’t about the space though, it’s about people. Through our spaces we bring together people with all kinds of creative and technical expertise. Our members work together, play together and inspire each other.
We're now looking for an ambitious and detail-driven office manager to join our wonderful team. The day to day responsibilities will include include finance and office management and you will support the General Manager in business management and administration.
You will have an interest in working in a creative environment and the ability to work independently and proactively. You must be self-organised and confident working methodically and accurately.
This is an ideal position for someone with experience in working in professional and creative environments. Recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Regular finances including reports, staff PAYE, bookkeeping, expenses, VAT & corporation tax
- Process payments to suppliers
- Set up and manage the Makerversity pension
- Own Xero - including bank reconciliation, generating and processing all invoices, ensuring continuity within tagging, recording budgets
- Support GM with office and admin tasks
- Prepare and manage HR processes where needed
- Handle team filing, archiving
- Handle post for members
- Write blogs and support with social media
- Ensure the team office is a great place to work
- Design and implement office policies
- Meet and greet all visitors - including potential members and event guests
- Organise cleaning, repairs and IT
- Maintain health and safety on site - including first aid kits and fire safety
How to ApplyTo apply please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include ‘Office Manager’ in the subject and detail your availability to start work.
We plan to hold Interviews w/c 8 May.