Posted on 19 April 2017
Senior Designer at GoodLife StudioGoodLife Studio is a diverse collective of incredible talent specialising in design, branding, digital and strategy. We're passionate about creativity and always deliver exceptional results. What started out only a year ago as an extension of our sister company GoodLife Projects has grown into an fully independent design studio handling not only GoodLife Projects but working with some of the best brands in the world. In essence: we’re expanding at a rapid rate and we need talented, passionate individuals to help us grow sustainably and keep our creative charm.
We are looking for a very talented Mid-Senior Graphic Designer who enjoys coming up with innovative ideas and is able to handle projects from start to finish. The role will be very independent often handling clients entirely yourself, using your full capability of creativity and design. The role will include branding companies, packaging design, creating marketing collateral for our events, web design, restaurant development as well as collaborating on larger projects relating to film and photography.
The successful candidate will play an integral part in the design team, creating digital and print assets to the highest quality. You will need to work quickly and efficiently whilst ensuring that the brand message is consistent across all communication touch points. An understanding of the The Yacht Week culture and brand is essential.
- Manage projects from idea creation to art direction of final outcome.
- Create final production assets for websites, print advertising and mobile.
- Handle multiple clients and jobs at once.
- Work with our creative team to manage all incoming design briefs.
- Contribute to marketing strategy by conducting design research and conceptualising creative ideas.
- Take on ad hoc design projects.
- Continually push the boundaries of your ability and our ability as a studio with new techniques, styles and challenges.
- Able to work 9:30am - 6:30pm 5 days a week and beyond if the project requires it.
- Outstanding portfolio featuring strong print and digital design.
- Incredible experience when creating graphics in Adobe CC programmes.
- Great layout skills.
- Ability to adhere to style guides.
- Think independently and keep to deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or equivalent would be great but not necessary
- Well-travelled, social and curious.
- Very proactive with a strong work ethic.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and wordpress would be great but not necessary.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Right to work in the United Kingdom.
- A genuine passion and knowledge for design.
This job is based in Soho, London. Interviews will be conducted in London and applicants will be expected to attend at own expense.
How to ApplyPlease send an email with the title "Senior Designer - Full Name" with a *portfolio or website of work to - email@example.com
*Please show full projects not just snippets.