Posted on 19 April 2017
Middleweight Digital Designer at Represent RecruitmentFirst and foremost our middleweight designers are creative thinkers and problem solvers. Their role is to be a key member of the team, continuously learning from and contributing to projects. They will be taking a greater lead on projects and begin owning some of the small to medium projects. They should be good listeners, not be afraid to air their views, be great team players, have very good mac skills, be enthusiastic and have strong sense of personal responsibility for the work they produce.
A middleweight designer should have a relevant design degree, 3 or 4 years experience (may vary) and an excellent portfolio that demonstrates their ability to think intellectually about design problems and demonstrates their ability to flex their idea across the different channels of a brand.
- Experience exploring and producing visuals including concepts, journey flows and design patterns to aid the design process
- Confident collaborating in a team working with other designers, strategists and content creators
- Systematic design thinking with high attention to detail
- Good presentation skills, with the ability to explain design choices and actively participate in design crits
- Interpret and translate wireframes/prototypes into final visuals
- Confidently capture and articulate specific design interactions to developers throughout project work
- Experience in creating engaging interactive user experiences
- Ability to prototype and an understand UX and IA
- Understanding of the limitations of hardware & software technologies