Posted on 19 April 2017
Digital Account / Production Manager at mavisA fantastic opportunity for a talented hybrid Digital Account / Production Manager, with a strong understanding of digital and social content to join a fantastic creative content agency. They specialise in creating online video content for female beauty and wellbeing brands.
You will be part of a team that mix creative, marketing and in-house advertising, making some really cool, creative film and branded content.
From the off you will be part of creating industry-shaping work, great chance to work with and learn from a senior team, working on a variety of content from internal communications to fast turnaround creative content for digital and social platforms.
This role will manage an Account Executive and will also coordinate the resources needed to service projects, build strategic operational plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
- 3+ years of client facing account/production management agency experience
- A background in marketing, digital or technology
- Expert knowledge of full account management and production process
- Working in a multidisciplinary team and able to manage multiple projects across creative, strategy, design and edit
- This role is very client facing so you must be confident and happy to work closely with the client
- Establishing internal processes and workflows to ensure best practice within the teams
- A creative and conceptual role, good experience of creative techniques, especially across digital platforms
- An articulate, confident, approachable, trustworthy and humble person
- Business savvy able to spot opportunities with current clients to also new business
- Responsible for all aspects of production calendars, project finance risks and scheduling to ensure a smooth delivery
- Experience creating detailed cost estimates, timing plans and communicating these to clients
- Must be passionate, enthusiastic and ambitious and always keen to improve your skill set
- Strong understanding of technical development and the processes required to deliver great content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A problem solver and strategic thinker who can thrive a fast paced environment
You must have European passport or UK work visa to apply