Posted on 19 April 2017
Digital Designer (Web Banners) at Represent RecruitmentOur client has established itself as the premier global online retail destination for men's style. The site is curated, edited and served for by an independent world-class team - benefiting from the global infrastructure - to the highest levels of taste.
We are now looking for a talented digital designer to join the creative team to work alongside the marketing, design and editorial teams to create online advertising creative which meet the requirements of the global online advertising media plans and marketing briefs.
A creative and keen eye for detail is necessary to ensure all work is visually appealing, fully tested and within brand guidelines and specifications, whilst challenging existing campaigns. To creatively develop the highest standard of online advertising in an innovative way across top fashion and lifestyle sites globally.
From concepting to design and build of the campaign, the Flash/HTML5 Designer is responsible for the end to end online advertising creative process. Collaboration across production, creative and marketing functions to ensure delivery and resolving any build issues will also be required.
Using media serving platforms including FlashTalking and DoubleClick, the Flash Designer will design and build all global online advertising campaigns to various specs in standard, flash, rich media and HTML5.
- To creatively develop the highest standard of online advertising in an innovative way across top fashion and lifestyle sites globally
- Work collaboratively across production, creative and marketing functions to ensure delivery of assets is timely and work is of the highest quality
- Partner with in-house teams to test and resolve any build issues will also be required
- Have an active input in the concept
- A creative and keen eye for detail is necessary to ensure all work is visually appealing,
- Work within brand guidelines and brief specifications, whilst challenging existing campaigns and ensuring the creative brand is ever evolving
- Conceptualise, design and build of each campaign, you will be responsible for the end to end online advertising creative process.
- Work with media serving platforms including FlashTalking and DoubleClick
- Provide creative support to the wider art department where necessary
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- An extensive knowledge of Flash, Rich Media, As3 and HTML 5
- Extensive marketing campaign experience
- A flair for design and creativity, and the ability to challenge teams to create the best content in-line with the brand guidelines and creative/marketing strategy
- A passion for emerging technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of Media Encoder and video compression techniques
- Experience with main ad-serving platforms (FlashTalking DoubleClick)
- Experience of working with an in-house creative production team
- Strong problem solving skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to effective communicate with the team to ensure issues are raised, and resolved in a timely manner
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and a fast-paced business
- A sense of humour and passion