Posted on 19 April 2017
- Excellent HTML5 and SASS experience
- Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice desirable
- Experience of Marketo would be advantageous
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT
- Providing accurate timing estimates on digital work.
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Train other non-technical staff particularly account managers and designers.
- Working closely with the Head of Development or Technical Director.
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
- Excitement about emerging web technologies.
How to ApplyPlease send CVs and examples of your best work to email@example.com
No agents please.