Posted on 20 April 2017
Senior Designer at Brody AssociatesYou should be able to apply high levels of creativity, graphic design, type, typographic skills, knowledge and leadership to produce work of a premium industry standard for a diverse range of international clients. You should have a good grasp of brand and visual language strategy, with the ability to understand the target audience or market in all aspects of your work. You must have a proven track record and ability to self-initiate, self-organise, delegate and lead small creative teams democratically and inclusively. You should be a highly effective communicator, and able to oversee a project from concept to delivery. Dedication to your role and attention to detail in all aspects of your work is vital.
The contract is for an initial 1-year period plus review, with intention by the Brody Associates team to extend beyond this period.
Work Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 + years in an agency environment
- Ideally, part of this experience should have been working within a small/medium sized agency
- Permanent residence or ability to reside in the UK
- Minimum BA in a Visual Communications subject
- MA in Visual Communications an advantage
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Korean or Japanese an advantage but not a requirement
Software and Skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) essential
- Working knowledge of Glyphs or Fontlab an advantage
- Good asset and workflow management
- Working knowledge of MS Office (to include Powerpoint)