Posted on 20 April 2017
Web Designer at French ConnectionWe are looking for a creative and hard working mid-weight web designer to join our team.
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills within a company. Joining the E-commerce department, you will work alongside and report to the senior designer. You will work on both French Connection and Great Plains brands simultaneously, across multiple projects in a fast-paced, reactive environment.
- Have 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Have a strong web based portfolio.
- Have lots of creative ideas and be passionate about design.
- Be able to take direction and contribute ideas to the team.
- Be responsible for your own time management and consistently hit deadlines.
- Be flexible with your work and show ability to react to changing briefs easily.
- Have a meticulous attention to detail.
- Be proficient in the adobe creative suite.
- Have knowledge of current web design techniques and best practice.
- Have a keen interest in the fashion e-commerce industry.
- A qualification in a graphic design degree.
- A proactive and efficient team player who’s polite, articulate and fun.
Your day-to-day work will be the design and artwork of emails and online features. You will also be responsible for site updates and maintenance as well as the creation of promotional digital marketing; affiliate banners, social media assets and promotions. You will also be required to thoroughly test and articulate changes or problems to other members of the team. There will be lots of time for research and development, moodboard creation, and shoot concepts.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV, a relevant portfolio and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of replies, we will only be contacting successful applicants.