Posted on 20 April 2017
Senior Marketing Designer at Bloomsbury Publishing PlcBloomsbury Publishing is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and well-organised designer at a senior level to join its marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing a variety of high-quality print and digital marketing assets. Applicants should have lots of ideas and be able to create exciting and innovative marketing materials for a range of marketing campaigns. This role reports to the Marketing Director, Data, Digital & Systems
- Designing a range of high-quality digital marketing assets, including but not limited to: web advertisements, email footers, and web designs for standalone websites.
- Assisting with the creation, development and evolution of Bloomsbury.com and other Bloomsbury-owned websites and brands.
- Designing a range of high-quality print-ready marketing assets, including but not limited to: advertisements, leaflets, booklets, posters and stickers.
- Producing high-end design campaigns for key titles.
- Designing and producing catalogues and rights guides.
- Producing proofs, samplers and super-proofs.
- Designing company digital assets, for example, web pages or logos.
- Designing logos, branding and style guidelines for new initiatives.
- Designing invitations to high-profile events and parties.
- Producing PowerPoint and other presentations for Directors.
- Designing print assets and company materials for key cultural/seasonal moments.
- Designing promotional booklets and materials for Bloomsbury Institute.
- Photographing a range of events, including but not limited to launch parties, processing the photographs and preparing for print and other media outlets.
- Line-managing and overseeing the work of two Designers.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum of five years’ design experience
- Publishing and book market awareness
- Photoshop CS6
- InDesign CS6
- Illustrator CS6
- Flash CS5
- Indata 6.1.9 (desirable)
- Supadu (desirable)