Posted on 20 April 2017
Web Developer at thesqua.reAbout the company:
Thesqua.re is a global mobility company that provides 4 Star Serviced Apartments in key business destinations across the world. Thesqua.re has won multiple awards for product excellence and is now embarking on an ambitious strategy to broaden and expand its product footprint.
We are also creating a Fintech / Crowdfunding platform to allow investors to share in our success and gain access to a niche investment strategy on London property.
- Suitable for an experienced web / front end developer
- Ideal for candidates who like a fast paced environment and a variety of work.
The candidate must have:
- Two years of professional experience
- Comfortable working with Agile methods
- Experience of integrating back end platforms to a website
- Team working with GitHub, Grunt or other build and version control systems
- Develop high quality websites
- Integration with our full stack and other platforms
- Work with design and product management colleagues to contribute to the design and development of user flows
Nice to have, but not essential
- Experience of working with geographically distributed teams
- RESTful Web Services
How to ApplySend CV to email@example.com
NB: phone calls or submissions from recruitment agencies cannot be accepted.