Posted on 4 May 2017
Mid-weight Project Manager/Producer at AnywaysBorn from It's Nice That 5 years ago, Anyways is a young and ambitious creative agency that works with our clients to communicate surprising, original and adventurous ideas that are meaningful for both their businesses and customers. Our clients, such as Nike, Google, BBC, COS, Gap and Uniqlo, trust us to work in a way that is culturally authentic, without ego and genuinely connected to the creative world.
We’re looking for a Mid-weight Project Manager to join our team to work across a range of different mediums, from illustration to physical installations or film. We’re looking for an energetic problem solver, organised and methodical with a genuine passion for bringing creative ideas to life. Working alongside our teams and our ever expanding network of skilled suppliers and collaborators, our Project Manager always strive to deliver beautifully crafted outcomes, whether they are physical, digital, or interactive.
We’re looking for someone who gets excited by the details and logistics, has a thirst for learning and is not daunted by the unknown. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the creative industry, producing and delivering a variety of projects across a wide range of mediums. Someone who has an eye for detail, eager to learn and gain more experience. Someone who loves working in a team and getting involved.
Essential skills and experience:
▪ Broad experience across production, from scoping to execution; keeping teams on track, on time and in budget
▪ Willingness to work across a variety of mediums; everything ranging from physical to digital.
▪ Process-driven, organised and methodical with a high attention to detail orally, in writing and with numbers
▪ Excellent communicator and collaborator with both clients, collaborators and internal teams
▪ Positive and proactive problem solver, providing solutions and welcoming new challenges
▪ Culturally astute and aware of the industry around them
Tasks will include:
▪ Producing a wide variety of creative briefs
▪ Managing work flow of project team
▪ Developing long term and trusting relationships with clients, collaborators and suppliers
▪ Scoping, quoting and contracting new projects with clients
▪ Liaising and contracting collaborators and suppliers.
▪ Overseeing effectiveness and financial performance of projects
▪ Potential to manage junior staff
MS Excel, InDesign, Keynote, Google Sheets, Slides and Docs.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Aftereffects, Sketchup