Posted on 10 May 2017
New Business Executive at City PantryCity Pantry is helping companies to work better, by eating together. After three years, we’ve delivered over a million meals across London to some of the world’s newest & most exciting brands; Google, Facebook & Uber (amongst many, many others).
We need a New Business executive to own the top of the sales funnel, drive lead volume, and push our growth to the next level. It will be your job to identify, target and quickly develop relationships with new key accounts.
You’ll devote yourself building a consistent & steady pipeline of quality leads for our sales team - with targets, KPI’s and bonuses - to reward performance.
A quick thinker, with a stellar academic background, you’re likely to have some experience and enjoy working to targets. You’re full of energy & enthusiasm, always strive to excel and have a never-say-die attitude. Being challenged excites you.
City Pantry is transforming how the smartest companies in London bring teams together through food. We give businesses the food they want in the way they want it through a perfect blend of technology, service and knowledge.
We work with spirited start-ups, serious scale-ups and cutting edge corporates, delivering breakfast, lunch or dinner for the boardroom or the whole office. Every day or a special event. With us, shared meals are simple to organise, interesting and tailored to customer needs.
We believe that good food makes a great company. And that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished.
- Master the top of sales funnel; you’ll personally own all interactions with new & potential key accounts.
- Develop a steady stream of new leads & customers by all means possible.
- Help identify new products and business opportunities, working with the Head of Sales to adapt & refine our tactical & strategic approaches.
- Work with sales team to plan and execute marketing & networking events to showcase City Pantry at its very best.
- Help to refine our reporting & analysis of potential customers (as part of the wider market).
Skills & experience:
- You’ve some experience in sales, preferably to corporate clients.
- You always strive for the exceptional and remarkable and make sure that every opportunity is seized.
- You have a real hunger for success and smashing targets.
- You get stuff done, consistently and smartly - things move fast here at City Pantry so you’ll need to work hard in the smartest way possible.
- Love being on the phone, speaking to new people each-and-every day.
And in return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An achingly cool warehouse office minutes from Shoreditch High Street.
- Equity on offer
- Annual learning allowance of £2k a year
- Free lunch from our vendors
- ‘Gin and learn Fridays'