Posted on 10 May 2017
Fleet Operations Coordinator at City PantryCity Pantry is helping companies to work better, by eating together.
After two years, we’re growing (quickly) and are delivering thousands of meals each day across the heart of London to some of the world’s newest & most exciting brands. Google, Facebook and Spotify are amongst many, many others. We believe that good food makes a great company. And that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished.
Come join us!
We need you to come on board and help us build the best service in the world for our customers who order food from us regularly. If you act fast and smart, and deliver the WOW factor on a daily basis, don’t wait long and get in touch – we’d love you to join us.
City Pantry’s drivers are responsible for delivering the food to our customers and while doing so, providing the best possible service at all times. As a Driver Operations Executive, you will be responsible for building and managing a large team of our delivery drivers, setting the standard for excellent service, and ensuring the execution. This is a brand new role so you will have and opportunity to define it and make it your own.
A taster of what you will be doing:
- Hire, onboard and train all delivery drivers.
- Build and improve the onboarding and training programme.
- Coordinate driver shifts and availability and support Live Operations team.
- Guarantee that our driver supply always meets customer demand.
- Maintain stellar driver ratings and ensure that all drivers provide beyond excellent customer service at all times.
- Be the point of contact for all driver issues, enquiries and complaints, resolving them fast and escalating where necessary.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is in place and required procedures followed.
- Help oversee equipment operations.
- Be accountable for our service quality against a range of metrics.
Requirements - Does this sound like you?
- Passion for food, hospitality, and, most importantly, great customer service.
- At least 2 years of working experience, ideally in operations.
- Exceptional communication skills and naturally authoritative personality.
- Tech-savvy, highly organised and systematic, with excellent attention to detail.
- Data-driven decision making skills and analytical thinking.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Positive, effective problem solver with a get things done attitude and willingness to learn.
- Bonus points: have previous experience managing others.
Benefits - and in return:
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Free lunch at least three times a week.
- Flexible hours and holiday.
- Annual learning allowance.
- Opportunity to define this role and make it your own.
- ‘Gin and Learn’ sessions every other Friday.
- Office yoga lessons.