Posted on 10 May 2017
Designer/Animator at 1000Heads1000heads visual creatives share a passion for ideation and turning those into engaging top-notch creative visuals. This role specifically is to boost our team with a Designer/Animator/Photographer who can help tell stories through imagery, whether through illustration and animation (on-screen and/or stop motion) or photography. While this position has a focus on animation and photography, an enthusiasm for videography is also required. Solid creative thinking, problem solving and a love for social media are also heavily valued within this role.
Day-to-day activities typically include:
- Create visual material for online and offline consumption
- 2D animation (onscreen and/or stop motion)
- Delivering storyboards and visuals
- Creative thinking to a brief, on your own or as a team
- Liaising with fellow team members, client service and community teams
- Meticulous visuals and finished assets delivered on time, consistently on brand and in a cost effective manner
- Liaise with other heads to deliver projects as a team
- Ensure you understand the requirements of the brief and explain how the visual meets the client strategy
- Conceptualise a brief from issue through to artwork and implementation to drive forward strategic account goals
- Stay up to date with social platforms and industry trends
- Ad hoc duties as required by the company.
- Intrapreneurial, with a team-player approach & a big can-do attitude to go with it.
- Proven experience of creative in an agency environment
- A solid knowledge of a range of social platforms – from Facebook to Snapchat.
- In depth working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Proactive problem solving
- Design related degree preferred but not essential
This job description is not intended to cover everything that will be expected of you but rather to act as a guide and you maybe required to get involved in additional ad hoc projects