Posted on 11 May 2017
Project Manager at Sponge UKAre you brilliant at managing digital projects? Would you like to be part of a passionate, innovative organisation that’s at the cutting edge of digital learning design?
We’re looking for a passionate, energetic Project Manager to deliver the best possible digital learning experiences on time and to the required budget Along with several years’ experience within project management, it is important that you have had good exposure to the digital world.
So…does this sound like you?
- Meet with clients to fully understand their brief and expectations in order to manage deliverables
- Lead and coordinate content and kick off meetings (occasional international travel)
- Manage all project-based relations with multiple clients and stakeholders
- Produce project plans, manage schedules and fully resource multiple projects
- Manage budgets and ensure milestones linked to billing are achieved
- Identify, negotiate and manage changes outside the project scope
- Assess and mitigate risks
- Work with clients to ensure their understanding of process and timelines
- Work closely with various creative disciplines in-house, to ensure effective collaboration
- Deliver projects to schedule, within budget and to a consistently high quality
Essential skills and qualities:
- Strong commercial experience delivering high value digital projects of up to £100k
- Extensive client facing experience, delivering plans with confidence and clarity using strong listening and negotiation skills
- Experience of co-ordinating multi-disciplinary creative teams
- Effective communication and relationship management skills
- The ability to multi-task whilst working to tight deadlines
- Confidence translating technical requirements into reasonable timelines and budgets
- The ability to work with tact and diplomacy whilst under pressure
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong understanding of the significance of client brands
- Creative focus and a curious mind
- An interest in learning and/or technology
- A good level of education with excellent written and numerical skills
Why join us?
To learn more about our award winning company and to find out what it’s like to work for us, please visit our careers page.
How to ApplySend us your CV along with an inspirational cover letter showing us what a great match you are for Sponge and the role to the link below.
We can’t wait to hear from you!