Posted on 11 May 2017
Junior E-learning Developer at Sponge UKWould you like to work with, and learn from, some of the best Developers within the elearning industry?
Would you like to be continually challenged and inspired to learn and grow as you develop your career further with an organisation voted one of England’s Most Creative Companies?
We’re looking for a junior authoring tool Developer, with a degree or equivalent in a digital field, to join our award-winning team.
Working as part of a talented team, you will be involved in the build of bespoke, animated and interactive elearning courses and games. You will be the glue which brings all aspects of the course together, working closely with the Visual Design and Learning Design teams to create truly engaging products for our global clients and learners.
Good communication skills, creativity and a can-do attitude are essential as you will be required to deliver products that are functional, robust and of consistently high-quality.
- A degree or an equivalent qualification in the digital field.
- Confidence in using Adobe Creative suite.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A proactive approach to your own learning and a desire to further your career.
You’re good at:
- Picking up new software and tools quickly, learning from others, and putting new skills into practice.
- Populating pre-created templates in order to build new work, working from written Storyboards.
- Understanding client requirements in order to amend existing content.
- Testing content across a range of browsers and devices in order to detect issues before quickly identifying how to fix them.
- Following pre-defined processes to the letter with a consistently high level of accuracy.
- Working closely with other skilled professionals to reach a common goal and to grow your skillset
- Ensuring that everything you produce is of an exceptional level of quality.
- Managing your time and prioritising your workload with confidence and efficiency.
You want to learn:
- How to create award winning elearning in authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline 2/360, Articulate Rise, Lectora Adobe Captivate.
- How to create content that conforms to SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 and xAPI standards.
- How to identify and build rock-solid, engaging elearning games and learning interactions.
- How creative use of the latest technology and trends can enhance opportunities for learners from our global client base
Why join us?
To learn more about our award winning company and to find out what it’s like to work for us, please visit our careers page.
How to ApplySend us your CV along with an inspirational cover letter showing us what a great match you are for Sponge and the role to the link below
We can’t wait to hear from you!