Posted on 15 May 2017
Graphic Designer/Content Editor for B2B at Lasgo Worldwide MediaResponsibilities:
- Create visually engaging digital content to support marketing campaigns, including sourcing product images and information, creating custom graphics and illustrations, and developing original infographics.
- Ensure brand and style guidelines are consistently applied to all digital assets
- Work with multiple departments on marketing campaigns to ensure all campaigns are executed effectively on the website.
- Identify areas for further development and brief requirements to Web developers
- Managing and organising documents and assets
- Ensuring website content remains current, accurate and relevant
- General administrative duties within the department
- A good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Basic knowledge of Word / Excel.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS (desirable).
- Passion and enthusiasm for design with a creative flair
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach when working in a team
- Able to work flexible hours or possibly extra days ad hoc.
- Previous web design experience – 2 years
- Degree in Graphic design or relative subject