Posted on 15 May 2017
Digital Artworker at REISSWe are looking for a bright, ambitious Creative Artworker to join our E-Commerce team. The right candidate will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple design requests in a supremely organized fashion, with creative flair and a meticulous eye for detail. Reporting to the E-Commerce Director, the right candidate will be self-motivated and passionate about pixel perfect creative. They’ll show meticulous attention to detail at all times and will work with speed and accuracy. They’ll be happy to take existing creative and get it ready for several different executions but are also able to take art direction from the Brand Senior Creative in order to create new content. They’ll be willing to proactively learn new skills to keep up with industry developments and will adapt to new situations quickly. This Graphic Designer will ideally have 1-2 years’ experience with a broad portfolio that shows strong typography skills and design and layout skills. The candidate will also need to have a good understanding of fashion and current and future fashion, social and creative industry trends.
- To quickly create and deliver digital assets for the brands day-to-day online business across email, website, social channels, digital marketing and advertising.
- To ensure artworked designs promote an increase in traffic, conversion rates and sales.
- To ensure that digital communications produced are appropriate and successful across multiple digital devices; mobile, tablet, PC's, Macs, as well as ensuring all projects meet cross browser
- To work with in-house Brand team, ensuring designed assets are perfect, before getting sign off.
- To work closely with Designers to carry creative concepts through production to delivery with meticulous attention to detail.
- To work closely with the Digital Team to ensure artworks meet the needs of the brief.
- A team player who can work closely with the Brand Senior Creative to come up with creative solutions and be prepared to take direction.
- Enthusiastic, passionate about design, and have a great eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and tight deadlines that are liable to change.
- Supreme layout and typography skills
- Fluency in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop