Posted on 15 May 2017
Buyer - Accessories at Dezeen Watch StoreWe currently have an exciting opportunity for a Buyer to join our innovative team at Dezeen Watch Store. We are looking for candidates who have considerable experience in Buying.
A pivotal role, the successful candidate will join a friendly, passionate and fast paced team in East London.
As Senior Buyer at Dezeen Watch Store you will ensure we are first in identifying emerging trends within the watch market, and helping to translate them into marketing campaigns and stories our customers will love.
As a Buyer at Dezeen Watch Store you will be responsible for developing and delivering innovative product selections, drive profit and influence the product strategy.
- You will have a strong focus on anticipating and meeting the needs of the Dezeen Watch Store customer, creating a balanced, innovative range, looking at price point, quality and standards.
- Responsible for implementing the strategic direction and financial plans for the product range.
- Be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with external third parties/suppliers.
- Negotiate price, delivery and terms to support the business objectives.
- Attend trade shows, buying trips and competitor shopping trips.
- Working closely with the Merchandiser and Digital Marketer you will balance trading and planning to create timely and exciting ranges.
- Creative eye is imperative as is the ability to strongly negotiate price.
- Currently be working at Buyer level fashion or accessories retailer.
- Experience in Accessories
- Have proven success at buying your own area
- Have an established track record of driving business forward.
- Be able to demonstrate pro-activity in sourcing new ideas and inspiration.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness and ability to drive profit.
- Good analytical skills, excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Display excellent inter-personal and presentation skills.
- Proven experience of managing and developing a team.
- Self starter, confident, independent thinker and a team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience using Xero a plus
- Some experience in shipping and warehousing of commercial products.