Posted on 15 May 2017
Project Manager at RoseRose has been selling the best of British design around the world since 1999. We are experts in branding, helping companies and organisations in multiple sectors successfully connect with their audiences, by creating, repositioning or evolving world class brands.
Our work has been recognised by more than 100 major international creative awards and we were runner-up to Apple as D&AD;’s Most Awarded Design Agency 2014. We are also ranked in the top 20 creative branding agencies based on international awards won.*
* Design Week Creative Survey 2017
We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager to manage the successful delivery of a broad range of projects. You will be working on both public and private sector projects, acting as the main point of contact between our clients, Rose’s Creative Partners and the design studio. This is a key role in the studio, that requires strong interpersonal skills, someone able to build relationships both internally and externally.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- 3-5 years client-facing project/account management experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Experience in managing brand identity projects, as well as, print and digital campaigns, from scoping strategy and composing the brief to concept exploration, development, delivery of artwork and the relevant production processes.
- Highly motivated and confident
- Very organised and excellent time-management skills
- Able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines on tight budgets in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail.
- A working knowledge of industry standard software, for example, InDesign and Microsoft Office for Mac (in particular Excel)
- Managing online and offline communications and integrated campaigns from scoping strategy and defining client briefs and requirements, to concept exploration, development, delivery of artwork and the relevant production processes
- Create proposals in response to client briefs, outlining methodology, timings and associated costs
- Create timelines for studio and clients with a clear indication of project milestone
- Managing projects and workflow internally for a team of designers and occasional freelancers and the relevant external project partners (web developers, copywriters, illustrators, photographers, film-makers etc.)
- Develop and nurture effective working relationships with all staff, clients and high profile stakeholders, suppliers, creative partners and collaborators, while managing expectations
- Maintaining the highest standards of design and a pride in attention to detail for a multi-award winning branding agency with a focused, driven work ethic
- Managing and negotiating pre and post print and digital production
Studio management duties required on the role:
- General organisation of the studio
- Assisting with the planning of social events
- Travel arrangement for the team when required
- Assist with maintenance and review of service providers and suppliers
- Take responsibility for the post, deliveries, couriers, taxis, petty cash and office and office supplies (stationery, design materials, household etc.)
- Manage staff holidays and sick leave
- Manage third party suppliers
Starting date ASAP