Posted on 15 May 2017
Senior Motion Designer at DixonBaxiDixonBaxi work with a world-class roster of global clients, spanning broadcast, branding, strategy, digital and tech.
Our designers have a passion for making beautiful, original brands that work. They live and breathe design, typography, colour theory, and composition. They don’t rest until the idea, design, artwork is right and they are driven by creativity. They work closely with strategists, creative directors, copywriters, and animators, to translate marketing and brand strategies into creative work that is stunning, intelligent and robust.
Pivotal to the role is experimenting, learning and endlessly creating for any medium.
Attuned to design and branding while able to make killer frames, you love making things move. As part of a team, you work closely with creative directors, designers and strategists to create work that is engaging, delightful and unique. Telling a story, whether a promo, commercial or graphic system, the brand is what drives you. This crafted approach to animation combined with a meticulous eye for the unusual, fuels your passion for experimentation across any medium. It’s what makes you tick and enables you to work at pace always striving for creative excellence.
- You’ll be fluent and expert in C4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe CC - the usual - plus Arnold skills a bonus. The more software skills the better; being unafraid of pushing into new territories, changing ideas through experimentation and unorthodox methods of expression.
- You will have at least 5-8 years of experience primed in the areas of creating broadcast brand identities from TV formats to broadcast systems.
- Comfortable in exploring design ideas across brand films, content, experiential, UI, info GFX.
What We Offer:
- Salary range – Based on Experience
- Company benefits include extra holiday entitlement for long service, regular performance reviews, training & development, pension scheme, plus all expenses paid cultural weekend & our family Friday lunches.