Posted on 15 May 2017
Senior Graphic Designer at DixonBaxiDixonBaxi work with a world-class roster of global clients, spanning broadcast, branding, strategy, digital and tech.
Our designers have a passion for making beautiful, original brands that work. They live and breathe design, typography, colour theory, and composition. They don’t rest until the idea, design, artwork is right and they are driven by creativity. They work closely with strategists, creative directors, copywriters, and animators, to translate marketing and brand strategies into creative work that is stunning, intelligent and robust.
Pivotal to the role is experimenting, learning and endlessly creating for any medium.
We are looking for designers who are pro-active and can take responsibility for a project. You should be able to conceptualise, present and design a brand idea in full as well as deliver with confidence.
What we will expect from you:
- Concept, design and develop creative ideas to presentation standard. Use sketching, moodboards, written treatments, style frames, storyboards, brand applications and brand guidelines, etc.
- Be able to tell a story with your ideas. Understand brand strategy and brand design and apply it to your work.
- Design stunning, original work consistently. Explore a broad range of ideas and designs to then focus and develop deeply the chosen direction(s) once they are established.
- Put together client pitches and presentations. Build them from start to finish to meet the deadlines, while maintaining standards of excellence - they are well presented, logical and complete.
- Be innovative. Produce more vigorous, exciting and innovative work. Ensure the work is cohesive, intelligent and exceeds expectations.
Ideally, you’ll have most or all of the following:
- Excel At Brand Design. You will have 5-8 years of experience with typography, colour, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together into one cohesive form that is emotive of a brand’s personality, voice, and values. You know where and how to work it through to audience touch points, then execute that into an all encompassing brand world.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- You will be able to demonstrate high-level, hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
What We Offer:
- Salary range – Based on Experience
- Company benefits include extra holiday entitlement for long service, regular performance reviews, training & development, pension scheme, plus all expenses paid cultural weekend & our family Friday lunches.