Posted on 16 May 2017
Developer at KinKin is an interactive design practice. Our work is about using technology and research to make connections between people, information, spaces and things.
Based in London, we are a close-knit team of designers, developers, makers, producers and strategists. We work on projects big and small for clients ranging from commercial businesses to cultural organisations. We have close links with education, and work regularly with academic institutions. We specialise in designing interactive exhibition spaces, installations, displays and objects.
We are undertaking a range of new projects and services and are seeking a junior to mid-weight developer to help us meet these goals. Working with designers, hardware specialists, producers, you should have a technical knowledge with excellent communication skills.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience and skills which should be outlined in your cover letter and CV.
- Experience working on a wide range of physical and digital projects
- Good understanding of design and content production processes
- Comfortable contributing and reviewing functional and technical documentation
- Experience with kiosk and touchscreen installations
- Experience working with API’s e.g. Twitter, Facebook or Google
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, Backend/External System Integration
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Knowledge of Unity, C#
- Knowledge of Arduino, C and Electronics
- Knowledge of iOS obj-c/swift
- Knowledge of Python