Posted on 16 May 2017
In-house Junior Graphic & Digital Designer at OSKIAOSKIA is a young, multi-award winning luxury skin care brand that champions nutritional skincare and natural beauty. We pride ourselves in our results-driven products that push the boundaries of natural cosmetic science. We are a very dynamic, hands-on and close team, where everybody contributes to the daily success of the business.
We’re looking for a highly creative and talented Graphic Designer with love for beauty and skincare to join the team working closely with the Marketing & Digital Manager on various digital and print projects.
- In-house design role focused on creative artwork for both digital and print.
- Helping bring the brand founders’ creative vision to life through clever and engaging visual concepts.
- Working with Marketing and PR teams to produce assets that meet commercial and visual requirements for a range of channels.
- Working closely with Marketing in creating digital assets across all media including social, website and emails from concept to completion.
- Working on print communications ranging from in-store POS, direct mail, marketing activations, packaging to branding.
- Creative concepts and final artwork for seasonal marketing and promotions.
- Working creatively within guidelines and existing assets.
- Curation and archiving of all visual assets.
- Assisting with video and photo production, editing and retouching.
- Excellent opportunity to work across different disciplines within a young brand and see your work reach a global audience.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in creating both digital and print assets in a commercial environment.
- Strong awareness of the beauty and skincare industry, preferably with either beauty or fashion background (in-house or agency).
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) Proficient of MS Word, PowerPoint, Key Note and Excel. Knowledge of the print process & production would be a bonus.
- Excellent Typographical and layout skills.
- Illustration skills would be beneficial.
- Strong collaborative skills and working closely with other teams throughout the business.
- Ability to present and communicate to senior leadership level and external facing.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task to short deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Creative thinker, social media savvy.