Posted on 16 May 2017
UX/UI Designer at Wholegrain DigitalWholegrain Digital is one of Europe's most established WordPress web design agencies. We work with a wide range of clients including some of the world's largest and most positive brands. Our diverse and caring team has a friendly and informal culture, with a strong focus on achieving a high quality of life and work-life harmony. We pride ourselves on responding quickly to our clients with effective solutions, and for genuinely caring about our client’s needs.
Wholegrain Digital are seeking a talented, self-motivated web designer with experience designing websites from conception through to production.
This is a full-time semi-remote role in an open and relaxed environment in which you will split your time between working from home, our office near Piccadilly in London and meeting clients at their offices in and around London.
The job will involve:
- Discussing project requirements with the client
- Presenting creative ideas to meet the client's requirements
- Advising the client on user experience and conversion optimisation
- Planning sitemaps, user journeys and wireframe designs for websites
- Graphic design of responsive websites using Sketch and Photoshop
- Communicating your designs to our web developers for production
- Website browser testing
- Providing design advice to other members of the team
- You should be experienced in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision and Zeplin
- Facilitating design and UX workshops with team members and clients
Front end development skills would be a bonus but are not essential. However, you must have sufficient technical knowledge to ensure that your designs are feasible and to communicate your ideas to our team of developers. Reasonable understanding of CRO and SEO is also a bonus.
No recruitment companies, please!