Posted on 16 May 2017
SEO and PPC Executive at Hello World GroupBenefits of the role: 25 days annual holiday with birthday day-off, Christmas and Easter gifts with bonus, expenses, on going training and career progression.
About us: Hello World Group is a dynamic digital agency based on the Kings Road, London. We deliver great work across social media and digital marketing for our clients in B2B, retail, fashion, publishing and travel.
We are currently looking for an experienced Search Marketing Executive, to join the digital team and support in the continued growth of the business.
Working closely with the strategy and client team, you will be responsible for driving traffic, improving search rankings and increasing conversions for our clients.
- Managing PPC and SEO activity for a range of clients
- Research & launch successful paid search accounts based around client objectives
- Actively monitor & improve accounts/campaigns on a daily basis
- Design & Implement tests to further improve performance
- Champion SEO best practice to increase traffic and rankings.
- Perform SEO (on page and off page) audits and create recommendation documentation for maintenance and improvements.
- Assist with content marketing & digital influencer activities
- Assist with gap analysis and competitor reviews to identify potential threats and opportunities in the SEO landscape.
- Create optimised meta-tags and conduct backlink audits for all client websites.
- Work with key team members throughout the build of a new website to ensure that all new web projects are SEO optimised from a technical and content perspective.
- Conduct regular A/B tests on client websites using tools like Optimizely.
- Insightful keyword research to identify new opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date with latest SEO news and be proactive in highlighting changes needed to maintain best practise strategy.
- Preparing activity and performance reports.
- Outreach campaign management
- Minimum of 3 years SEO & PPC experience.
- A strong understanding of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics is essential.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of using SEO Analytics tools.
- Demonstrate an understanding of where SEO fits in to the digital marketing mix.
- Good written and communication skills.
- The ability to prepare SEO and PPC reports.
- Creating and delivering presentations.
Benefits of working for Hello World:
- Fun, friendly environment with music playing all the time
- Great team of talented people
- Free wine and beer available after work
- Working late pizza and cab home
- Fresh coffee and tea, fruit & snacks
- Great location on the Kings Road
- Team outings: cinema, restaurants and Bars