Posted on 16 May 2017
Creative Copywriter Intern at MohawkWe are looking for a Creative Copywriter intern to join our team.
In this role you will work across all our clients, writing a wide range of copy from traditional headlines, to TV/radio scripts, to website content.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who is just starting out in their career, looking to gain experience working on creative briefs in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with a dynamic and supportive team.
- To work with other members of the team to develop creative concepts for both client briefs and new business pitches
- To write headlines and supporting copy for a range of platforms and media, from traditional headlines, to TV/radio scripts, to website content.
- To contribute towards internal and external brainstorms
- To support members of digital and events team on creative concepts and executions
- To help maintain quality and build the agency’s creative reputation on social channels
- (In time) To present ideas to clients as part of the team
- Undergraduate level degree (BA) in a relevant subject
- Excellent problem solving and conceptual skills
- Confidence to concept, articulate and execute creative ideas
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills – both presenting and listening
- Exceptionally high standards with an eye for detail
- Demonstrable passion for the creative industries and a keen awareness of design and social trends
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Adobe CC – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Previous experience in the creative industries would be useful, but we all have to start somewhere
A bit about Mohawk:
We are an East London-based creative agency, dedicated to developing ideas which travel across any platform or media, both traditional and innovative. We work with a wide variety of clients: from global financial services providers to leaders in publishing, from fashion to fmcg to consumer technology. Together, we have won international awards, attracted national media attention, successfully launched brands and products in the UK and around the world and trended on Twitter.