Posted on 17 May 2017
Junior/Mid-weight Artworker at Plus Two LtdWe’re looking for a Junior/Mid-Weight Artworker to join our Covent Garden based Agency.
Reporting to the Creative Lead you will be a vital part of our busy team. The role includes artworking/designing for projects including:
- Presentations for our corporate clients using our own Presentia App
- Creating Infographics / icons
- Layout for online and offline projects
- Storyboarding projects
- Creative brainstorming with our team
You will work with developed creative of various scales and small fast-turnaround jobs that you will be solely responsible for. In this role, you will:
- create accurate layouts that meet scheduled deadlines and budgets
- turn design concepts into production realities
- build positive relationships with our internal team, partner companies and clients
You’ll be a valued part of our Agency, helping us to achieve our aims and produce great results.
Experience & Skills:
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- prioritise, plan, and follow briefs accurately
- understand how to implement client brand guidelines
- deliver to project deadlines
- work quickly and efficiently
- provide status reports to the account team
- have excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- be an intelligent communicator
Your qualifications are important but not critical to the role, so It’d be great if you had a degree or higher education equivalent in a design related discipline, but we are also just as keen to see an awesome collection of your work.
If you take pleasure in your work, pride in your achievements, and you’re keen to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in then we’d love to hear from you.