Posted on 17 May 2017
UX/UI Designer (FT/PT) at NTS RadioWe’re looking for a UI / UX Designer to help us take the NTS website into it’s next phase.
You’ll be taking the lead on designing the UX and UI for a series of new and exciting features of which are extending the functionality of the NTS website, whilst building on the existing aesthetic. You’ll be working within the Tech team and be taking ownership of feature design from conception to delivery. Assistance with testing of the website is also expected.
We’re looking for a creative thinker and a problem solver. Somebody who’s aware of UX and design standards, knows when to apply them and when to break the mould. You should be a good listener, unafraid of pushing your own ideas but also accepting of when to use somebody else’s. Generally speaking, we’re looking for a responsible team player.
We’re a small team, so you’ll be granted a lot of responsibility. With this comes the real opportunity for your ideas to come to fruition on the NTS platform.
- Proven experience in UI and UX Design. We’d love to see what you’ve previously done and your motivations behind the work.
- Proficiency with Sketch (or similar).
- Passion for music and what we do at NTS.
- Proficiency and interest in HTML and CSS (or any of it’s pre-processors).
- Interest in occasionally helping out the Design team with graphic design.
In return you'll get:
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home 1 day per week.
- All the perks you'd expect from being part of the team at NTS.
- Competitive Salary.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Dalston, London. However, we are happy to consider applicants wishing to work part-time. If so, please state your availability clearly in the application email.
How to ApplySend an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: “UX Designer Application”, by 29th May 2017.
Include or link to your resume, and include examples of previous UI/UX Design work.
No agencies or recruiters please.