Posted on 17 May 2017
Senior UX/UI Design Specialist at ExpediaReporting to the Director of Creative, Design and Development; the Digital Designer will have a successful track record of creating design solutions that deliver high impact across digital and offline assets. The Creative, Design and Development group is the internal creative agency to LPS supporting a global organisation responsible for design, branding, messaging, advertising, content production and business presentations.
This role will focus on producing innovative concepts and designs for a variety of marketing initiatives including but not limited to emails, websites, banner ads, print adverts, posters, branded merchandise, presentations, flyers, visual displays, brochures and videos. Helping to drive key messages that promote LPS’ value proposition efficiently and at scale.
This is a great opportunity to support a focused, multi-national marketing team for the leading travel and technology company. Working in a fast-paced environment and delivering projects to tight deadlines and enjoy the variety of turning around smaller design tasks in addition to larger more complex initiatives.
- Supporting the Creative Director to deliver against the Global Partner Marketing (GPM) strategy.Includes designing and creating engaging scalable content for digital assets, case studies, blogs, video, data sheets, business presentations, events/trade shows and other marketing assets efforts
- Manage external agencies and vendors to deliver to time, budget and brand requirements
- Ensuring CD&D’s intake, scoping, production, sign-off, creative output and measurement
- Develop visual styles for global campaign strategies and adjust for regional assets
- Designing the GPM newsletter, working alongside GPM Business Management lead
- Creating Infographics concepts
- Engaging and managing stakeholder collaborations
- Visualising content to support on preparatory materials for spokespeople such as presentations
- Pilot creative ways to deliver the best engagement from our audience through good design and best practices .
- A very good understanding of UX/UI design, wireframes and the user experience
- Coding skills necessary
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite and some knowledge of presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Experience in animation, video production and apps, while not essential, would be a benefit
- In depth digital design capabilities
- A great graphic designer and typographer with a fantastic online/offline portfolio
- The ability to work effectively under deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Impeccable organisational skills and the ability to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills required to network and build relationships within Expedia
- Positive and self-motivated personality
- Creative conceptual thinker
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Creative professional, with extensive experience of creating creative and impactful designs for a range of audiences
- Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience preferably in the digital sector
- Background in travel or ecommerce industries preferred
- Ability to travel for business when required
- Multi language capabilities a plus