Posted on 17 May 2017
Digital Designer – Performance Marketing at FarfetchConsisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative. Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
We are looking for a candidate to be responsible for design and build requirements for the Performance Marketing team, also working with the SEO, Social & CRM teams when required. You will be responsible for creative digital output, ensuring the highest quality of work and in-line with the overall brand vision but delivered in a fresh and innovative way. You will have the opportunity to create content for these channels, organise shoots, ensuring we have the content to execute on large scale performance marketing campaigns in a timely and efficient manner.
You will report to the Digital Marketing Design Lead. The candidate must be numerate and use data & analytics to inform design optimisations.
What you’ll do:
- Performance Marketing: Display, Social, Affiliates
- You will work with the Performance Marketing Managers on the design & production of assets for paid media channels (display and social). Desktop & mobile assets to include the following:
- HTML5 display banners
- Static banners (e.g Gmail Ads etc)
- Social formats (e.g static ads, Animated gifs, Cinemagraphics, Video)
- Co-ordinating video content for social channels
- Content creation including concept development and art direction of shoots, delivering these on time and in budget
- You will focus on continuous testing, analysing and optimization of creative for Paid media activity
- You will design and optimize affiliate banners
- You will work with the SEO Outreach manager on the production of infographics
- You will re-skin creative material in multiple languages for our key markets, with the support of the SEO team
- You will research new creative ideas and formats which could be utilised by the performance marketing team
Who you are:
- You are understanding & an interest in Digital Marketing
- You are understanding of social formats and dynamic banner creation
- You are experienced with Responsive Web Design
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Photoshop & Illustrator
- You are educated to degree level related to creative subject or design
- You are experienced working in a similar role, with experience in ecommerce
- You are able to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- You are experienced in working with design automation tools for large scale production
- You have a desire to learn new technologies
- You have a willingness to propose new directions, solutions and concepts
- You have a good understanding of the wider fashion industry, including knowledge of fashion ecommerce sites, blogs and fashion magazines
- You are knowledgeable and experience of HTML5 banner production
- Preferable knowledge and experience of Double Click Studio platform
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending your CV through to the link below