Posted on 18 May 2017
Designer at LandscapeJoin the best creative agency in the world!
Ok, we’re not that quite yet, but we strive too be, and we need people who will do their darndest to make it happen.
We’re looking for an all-round designer to join our team. You must be a confident and passionate self-starter, who is well versed in producing engaging and award-winning design solutions.
- Key member of a small studio, with responsibility for their own work and the agency's
- Responding to briefs with articulate and relevant ideas
- Working with the Creative Director to produce concepts and create award-winning work
- Applying an understanding of UI and digital design to wireframes and user journeys
- Applying concepts to various touch-points, from banners and press ads to storyboards and apps
- Actively participate in idea generation
- Thinking strategically and commercially
- At least two years in an agency
- Principally digitally focused, but with some experience of print and film
- Experience of employee enagagement campaigns
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- An appreciation of image and type
- Passionate about design and technology
- An eye for detail and precision
- Well organised and conscientious
- Confident and excellent communications skills
- Can-do attitude - no egos please
- Easy going personality, who doesn't take themselves too seriously but wants to do the best they can
What you know:
The Adobe Creative Suite, including;
- After Effects
- Digital publishing
- Basic HTML/java
Landscape are a small but award-winning communications agency based near London Bridge, working principally on B2E and B2B projects. We create compelling and engaging brand stories, with a focus on digital, campaigns, films, and apps.
How to ApplySalary will be commensurate with experience. To apply please send a short message outlining your credentials with your cv and portfolio (as a pdf or as a link in your cv) to email@example.com
Note - if you don’t write a short message, you’re not coming in!