Posted on 18 May 2017
Junior Graphic Designer at me&lewis ideas. incWell-rounded Designer needed for our team
We are looking for a creative and motivated designer to join our already awesome creative team in our London Studio. We want a designer with a full toolbox of skills, ranging from big audacious creative ideas to final production on print and digital media. Someone who will be committed to bringing big ideas to life, who will work seamlessly with our team, and who has an impeccable work ethic.
We’re small studio so you’ll be able to really get involved with exciting projects and clients from the get go.
We love advertising and design: creating interesting online experiences, ideating hard-working in-store materials, and developing strong brand identities.
We are about passion: for ideas, for brands, for people, for art, and for purpose. We have grown steadily and healthily by rejecting many of the standard agency behaviours. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver and London, England, we’ve created a great company.
We’ve attracted some amazing people, both internally and externally—and we’ve attracted incredible clients.
me&lewis; ideas incorporated is NOT… your typical creative agency. At me&lewis; the idea is to use insights and human truths to find creative solutions that deliver tremendous strategic depth. Not just make pretty ads.
- Designing and providing creative concepts of ideas for both print and digital media
- Working closely with an art director
- Managing design files
- Assembling mock-ups
- Modifying existing creative
- Preparing files from start to final production
- Junior designer with diploma or degree from industry course or accredited school
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop
- Self starter with strong sense of initiative
- Happy working in a small team
- Solid core creative skills
- Excellent file management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to the smallest of details
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Thrive in a changing, dynamic environment
- Assertive and proactive
- Polished and professional
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please submit a portfolio/work samples and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will start interviewing from Monday 22.05.17 so please don't hesitate in sending your work over!